you said move on, where do i go?


Profile
camera Pictures, Images and Photos

♥ Nur Syahira Amira. You can call me Hyra. Small in size but loud. Friends complete my life. ♥
strikeitalicbold

Misc
I love him !!
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.
thanks
Myself ♥

past
title: Something.
date: Monday, November 23, 2009
time:7:17 AM
Hey peeps..
Haish.. I am sooooooo sad lah seyh.. Fadilah trnsfring.. Isn't tht sad? Haish. Now,i m at my grndma's house . Waiting for my aunt to reach home from work. Everyone here is wide awake.. Except for the babies. hahas. Haiye. Stress lah seyh.. If my life goes on like this , i m gnna hve o leave Singapore. Like WTH rite .. haish.. Go Australia sia. BU tht one not sure.. Up to Daddy. But lata if jdi, nak kene survey whch schol to go and whatsoever. haish. bnyk susah leii.. Now,while waiting for my aunt,or i call her,mummy nor i am watching Disney channel. Mummy Nor bringing back Kinder Bueno . Wahh,sdp per.. hahas.. And i ould like to wish all of my frens hu are trnsfring out , good luck in ur future skul n must kip in touch. hash. so sad.

Hmm.. Khairi,i updating lah now. I knw u are bored. HAIYA.. hahs.. Basically, i nid more fun now. hahas. so boring and lame. Gtg now. hahs. bye bye.


comment? / top